第一部《唐人街探案》大火之后,大年初一上映的第二部也是相当精彩,没有让观众朋友们失望,作为一部悬疑片,拍的还是很不错的,口碑和票房双丰收,碾压其他几部影片,演员的演技也都是在线的,导演陈思成用了一部分新人,效果还是很不错的,今天小编挑选的台词相对于口语化,比较简单,同时做了一些拓展,希望对大家有所帮助,欢迎大家的补充!
1、老子不是因为救你能沦落成现在这个样子吗?
I was trying to save you.See what you got me into.
沦落:be reduced to poverty
2、我是个侦探,我当然对凶案感兴趣啦!
I'm a detective ,of course I'm interested in homicides.
对....感兴趣:take interested in
3、酒吧里的事不允许和任何人说。
Don't tell anyone about what happened in there.
不允许:don't be allowed to; don't be permitted to
4、如果你们输了,答应陪我约会一次。
If you lose, you go on a date with me.
约会:make an appointment
5、我们不上当。
We won't fall for that.
上当:be taken in
6、你不要瞧不起他们,为了把各路大神聚齐,我是费了大力气的。
They may look like nobodies , but you have no idea how hard it was to get them all to come.
看不起:look down upon
费力:need or use great effort
7、我为各位安排了房间。
I have arranged rooms for everyone.
安排:arrange for
8、换苦肉计了,打感情牌了。
What are you trying now? You want our empathy?
9、我们马上就要抓住那个变态杀人狂啦,想想还真是兴奋。
We're gonna capture this sicko soon, I'm getting excited.
10、也许这一页就是这个案子的核心。
Perhaps this page is at the heart of the case.
核心:coreat the heart of
大家有没有被这部影片所吸引,欢迎大家的分享,看电影的同时把知识也掌握了,明天继续更新,一定要关注小编偶!
特别声明:以上内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)为自媒体平台“网易号”用户上传并发布,本平台仅提供信息存储服务。
Notice: The content above (including the pictures and videos if any) is uploaded and posted by a user of NetEase Hao, which is a social media platform and only provides information storage services.