要说愚人,那肯定是恶作剧最直接有效了。但无奈华生跟你隔了一个手机屏幕,我也不能顺着网线就把你怎么样。那我就换个方式——用文字的方式来捉弄你吧!
Let’s do this!
Here are 9 surprising facts I I know about you:
(我知道关于你9个惊人的事实)
Fact 1: You are reading this.
(事实1:你正在阅读这篇文章)
Fact 2: You can't say the letter 'm' without touching your lips.
(事实2:你无法在上下唇不触碰的情况下读出“M”这个字母)
Fact 3: You just tried it.
(事实3:你正尝试这么做)
Fact 4: You're smiling.
(事实4:你正在笑)
Fact 6: You're smiling or laughing again.
(事实6:你又笑了)
Fact 7: You didn't notice I missed fact 5.
(事实7:你没有注意到我没有说事实5)
Fact 8: You just checked it.
(事实8:你刚倒回去看了下)
Fact 9: You're smiling again.
(事实9:你又笑了)
上面这8条如果你中了4条以上,并且你在这过程中笑了,那么华生的愚人节作战就成功了。
但如果你还觉得不够欢乐,或者你忍着没笑,那接下来还有两个笑话,不知道你能不能扛得住?
愚人笑话一
The Dumb Answers
(蠢蛋回答)
Policeman: “Where do you live?”
(警察:“你住哪啊?”)
William: “With my parents.”
(威廉:“跟我父母住一起”)
Policeman: “Where do your parents live?”
(警察:“你父母住哪啊?”)
William: “With me.”
(威廉:“跟我住一起”)
Policeman: “Where do you all live?”
(警察:“那你们都住哪啊?”)
William: “Together.”
(威廉:“我们都住一起”)
Policeman: “Where is your house?”
(警察:“我问你家在哪?”)
William: “Next to my neighbour’s house.”
(威廉:“在我邻居家隔壁”)
Policeman: “Where is your neighbour’s house?”
(警察:“那你邻居家在哪?”)
William: “If I tell you, you won’t believe me.”
(威廉:“如果我告诉你,你不会相信我的”)
Policeman: “Tell me.”
(警察:“说吧”)
William: “Next to my house.”
(威廉:“在我家隔壁”)
愚人笑话二
Stupid Stands Up
(笨蛋站起来)
Teacher: "Anyone who thinks they’re stupid, stand up!"
(老师:“谁觉得自己是笨蛋的,可以站起来)
Nobody stands up.
(没人站起来)
Teacher: "There must be someone stupid here!!"
(老师:“我很肯定在座的各位里肯定有笨蛋”)
Little Robert stands up.
(小Robert站了起来)
Teacher: "Oh, Robert, you think you're stupid?"
(老师:“噢,Robert你觉得自己是个笨蛋”)
Little Robert: "No... I just feel bad that you're standing alone..."
(小Robert:“不……我只是觉得你自己一个人站着不好……”)
如果到这里你还没笑,那就过分啦,小心华生派蓝酱顺着5G无线网来挠你痒痒……
如果你看今天的微信笑了,那么很好,祝你愚人节快乐,也祝你能成功整蛊到你想整的那个人。
特别声明:以上内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)为自媒体平台“网易号”用户上传并发布,本平台仅提供信息存储服务。
Notice: The content above (including the pictures and videos if any) is uploaded and posted by a user of NetEase Hao, which is a social media platform and only provides information storage services.