中英双语美文
I have been here before
我曾来过这里
I have been here before, But when or how I cannot tell:
说不清何时何故,我曾来过这个地方;
I know the grass beyond the door, The sweet, keen smell,
只知道门前小草青青,散发浓烈的芳香;
The sight sound, the lights around the shore.
大海涌动叹息的波涛,岸边闪烁着一片灯光。
You have been mine before, ─ How long ago I may not know:
你我曾经相亲相爱,记忆难耐时间太过久长;
But just when at that swallow’s soar Your neck turned so,
一切都如梦似幻,只记得你回头探望;
Some veil did fall, ─ I knew it all of yore.
犹如轻沙徐徐落地,恰似燕子款款飞翔。
Has this been thus before? And shall not thus time’s eddying flight:
一切如云似雾,让我顿生幻想;
Still with our lives our love restore In death’s despite,
时光飞转流逝,能否把生死搁置一旁,
And day and night yield one delight once more?
让我们重温旧爱,把往昔的欢情再次共享?
美文合集:
【特别声明】本公众平台除特别注明原创或授权转载外,其他文章均为转载,版权归原作者或平台所有,出于传递信息之目的,并没有任何商业目的。本公号尊重知识产权,如无意中侵犯了您的权益,请及时联系后台,本号将及时删除。
合集收藏
备考专辑: & &
语音单词:& & &
新闻英语: & &&
歌曲TED: & & & &
美文故事: & & & &
名字外教: & & & & &
微信公众号改版,订阅号消息不再按时间排序,为了防止迷路,希望小可爱们可以动动小小手点个“在看”或者将“小芳老师”添加到★“星标”☆中!让系统知道这是你喜欢看的公众号,这样我们就可以一直就可以永远幸福在一起啊!
特别声明:以上内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)为自媒体平台“网易号”用户上传并发布,本平台仅提供信息存储服务。
Notice: The content above (including the pictures and videos if any) is uploaded and posted by a user of NetEase Hao, which is a social media platform and only provides information storage services.